- In 3ds Max 2017, due to a bug introduced in MaxScript, PolyUnwrapper actions might be 50% slower than in previous 3ds Max versions.
- Some Antivirus Software will flag PolyUnwrapper as a potential virus, which is a false positive. You can safely whitelist PolyUnwrapper in your Antivirus.
- Editable Meshes will render all the triangles instead of polygons.
- Unfold Mapping uses the default method in 3ds Max 2013+.
- Hotkeys using Up and Down Arrows stop working when the UV Editor or a Rollout gets focus.
- Undo does not restore Selection Pivot Position when Rotating, Scaling or Snapping.
- Icons related to Paint and Soft Selection might not synchronize in 3ds Max 2012+ UVW Editor.
- Self-Illuminated Checker Texture might not display correctly in some cases.
- For an unknown reason, sometimes the toolbar is disabled. If that happens, you need to unload and load PolyUnwrapper from the Utility panel.
- Under certain conditions, you might experience a UI redraw issue in the UV Editor, when you open it.
- Working with TeamViewer might produce a lag placing the PolyUnwrapper Toolbar, while moving/resizing the UV Editor.
- If you are unable to view the .chm Help file, please have a look at this Microsoft KB917607.
You might also want to check if you have an option to unblock the file:
Right click on the .chm file and click on the [Unblock] button, under properties.